HOW CAN NameSync APPEAR ON MY COMPUTER?
If you would try visiting a website linked to NameSync, wich is NameSync-com, you won’t find a download button there. In fact, it’s a pop-up virus that usually promotes Java, Flash or Media players, web browsers, Adobe reader or another free software. Sounds like a great application? If you have been dealing with NameSync ads for a while, you should firstly think what freeware have you installed on your PC recently because this adware has been actively spread in a bundle with freeware and shareware. A few weeks ago, this app has been listed as an ‘adware’ and ‘potentially unwanted program’ (PUP). The popups can be pretty annoying as they interrupt your work every time you are browsing.
NameSync should be removed from the computer because its advertisements are very obtrusive. It is quite rare for legitimate businesses to use adware as a means of promoting their products or services. however, the most common and widely spread PUP distribution method is referred to as ‘bundling’. If you want to avoid such unexpected downloads like NameSync Deals, you should start paying more attention to the installation process of the freeware. NameSync pop-up NameSync Probably you noticed that annoying pop-up ads started to appear on each of your web browser right after you finished an installation of another freeware. Unfortunately, they are commonly disclosed in a misleading manner or absolutely hidden.
HOW CAN NameSync hijack MY COMPUTER?
We have not mentioned that, but these ads often include deceptive hyperlinks, which are meant to redirect the user to predetermines Internet sites rather than sites related to the provided offer. to computer’s security. The NameSync browser extensions are used to display various third-party adverts that should be useful. Remember that other users will receive ads based on your recent search queries. On top of that, it may enable third party advertisements during your browsing. Be mindful and be careful when you install any software on your computer!
As you know, NameSync is a very annoying application that is only going to display advertisements instead of acting beneficially and helping users to save some money. You can use the guide how to remove it below. The only way to avoid this unwanted content is not to rush the installation process and choose the Custom/Advanced setup option. Anti-Malware Tool, hitman or other legitimate tool that you trust. the ‘Custom’ and ‘Advanced’ installation options which are frequently skipped by users. Once the unwanted software is found, it should be removed in few minutes.
Removal of this browser hijacker:
You can quickly remove NameSync virus with the anti-spyware program; It takes the liberty to collect material, regarding your browser history and the most visited webpages. Therefore, you can use our guidelines how to remove it. All those offers and deals displayed by NameSync come in an annoying form of web advertisements, such as pop-up, pop-under, in-text, banner or commercial advertisements. Read the License Agreements and Terms and Conditions of Use. Uninstall the adware from Control Panel and restore the settings of all affected browsers.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Integrates into the web browser via the NameSync browser extension
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- NameSync Shows commercial adverts
- Installs itself without permissions
- NameSync Connects to the internet without your permission
- NameSync Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Slows internet connection
- Changes user's homepage
- Common NameSync behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
NameSync effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 29%
- Windows 7 22%
- Windows Vista 13%
- Windows XP 36%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in NameSync.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove NameSync from Windows
Remove NameSync from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove NameSync from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove NameSync from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove NameSync from Your Browsers
Remove NameSync from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete NameSync from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with NameSync (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate NameSync from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to NameSync) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.