Do you know about mylucky123.com?
Mylucky123.com is classified as a browser hijacker by our specialists. As far as we know mylucky123.com infection usually targets solely Google Chrome web browsers. However, the users of other popular internet browsers should be aware as well. mylucky123.com might also infiltrate the other browsers in the near future.
Mylucky123.com may try to appear as a useful search engine. However, there are not many benefits that you can gain from this browser hijacker. On the contrary, if you keep the hijacker on your PC, you may soon be exploring the questionable side of the internet. Hence, you should not wait any longer and delete mylucky123.com. You can find more information on how to remove mylucky123.com efficiently bellow. Please make sure that you follow the instructions carefully or the browser hijacker might find a way back to your electronic device.
How did mylucky123.com hijacker reach my virtual machine?
mylucky123.com enters the PC users computers with their consent. If you have recently installed a free application, it is likely that mylucky123.com has infiltrated your computer as well. You stop mylucky123.com from reaching your computer’s system during the installation process. However, in order to do so, you will need to carefully follow the installation setup. You may have to open the additional option in order to deselect mylucky123.com. The application assumes that you want it downloaded to your PC, if you do not deselect mylucky123.com during the installation wizard. We have to also tell you that there may be more programs that have sneaked onto your computer by applying this method. Bundled freeware is popular among the questionable applications developers. This method is legitimate and easy to get revenue. Once the program is installed, the application can make changes to your web browsers without even asking for your agreement.
There is yet another way that mylucky123.com may apply to reach your computer’s system. For instance, you might have clicked a questionable pop-up ad that lead mylucky123.com to your computer’s system. You need to carefully choose the website you visit and e-mail attachments that you open. Your safe web surfing habits can help you to avoid similar issues in the future. However, if you have noticed mylucky123.com on your Google Chrome browser, you should take care of mylucky123.com removal immediately. If you do not delete mylucky123.com soon, you might be lead to suspicious websites and accidentally install an even more devious application.
How to uninstall mylucky123.com infection?
You can delete mylucky123.com browser hijacker either manually or automatically. The manual removal may require more computer skills. You will have to detect and erase all the suspicious applications from your PC. You should pay careful attention to the recently installed programs. mylucky123.com removal is not enough. You will have to find all the unreliable programs that might have come together with mylucky123.com. On the other hand, you could simply install a reliable antispyware tool that will remove mylucky123.com automatically.
Mylucky123.com Removal from Windows & MAC OS
Step 1. Remove my lucky 123 from your computer Windows 8
- Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen.
- In the Quick Access Menu, click on Control Panel
- Then press on Programs and Features to uninstall the software.
- Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Go to Control Panel and click on Programs and Features to uninstall the software.
- Find Control Panel in the Settings of the Click Start.
- On the Control Panel click on Add or Remove Programs.
Mac OS X
- Select Applications in the Go menu, then find the my lucky 123 application.
- Drag the app to Trash or right click on it and then select Move to Trash.
- Right click on the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete my lucky 123 from browsers
Remove the application from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Delete all unrecognized entries, apart from Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe.
Close the window.
Restore Internet Explorer home page if it was changed by the application
- In the Gear menu, select Internet Options.
- In the General tab, delete the URL and enter the domain you want as your home page.
- Press apply.
- Select Internet Options in the Gear menu.
- Click on the Advanced tab and the press Reset.
- Then choose Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Press Close and close your browser.
- If browser reset was not possible, use anti-malware software to scan your computer.
Terminate the application from Google Chrome
- In the menu, select Settings.
- Click on Extensions.
- Delete applications by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- You can disable them temporarily by unchecking the Enabled box in case you’re not sure what you need to delete.
Reset Google Chrome home page and search engine
- Select Settings in the menu.
- Under “On start up”, find the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages”. Click on Set pages.
- Remove the set URL and enter the one you want have as your home page. Click OK.
- Then select Manage Search engines in the Search section. Remove unwanted search websites and keep the ones you use. Click Done.
- If you find that you’re still having issues with your browser, you can reset the settings.
- Go to Settings in the menu.
- In the Advanced settings, click Reset settings.
- Click Reset in the window that appears.
- If you find that you can’t restore the settings, use anti-malware software to scan your computer.
Delete the application from Mozilla Firefox
- In the menu on the top right corner, click Add-ons.
- Select Extensions and Add-ons and remove all unwanted/unknown extensions.
Restore home page if it was changed
- In the menu, select Options.
- In the General tab, delete the unwanted URL and enter the preferred website.
- Or you can click Restore to Default.
- Press OK.
- In the menu, click on Help (the blue question mark at the bottom).
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- Again click Refresh Firefox.
- You if are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox , scan your computer with a anti-malware program.
Uninstall the application from Safari (Mac OS X)
- In the menu, select Preferences.
- Go to Extensions in the tab section.
- Select the unwanted application and press uninstall.
- If your unsure if you should delete it, temporarily disable it by unchecking the Enable box.
- Restart your browser.
- In the menu, click Reset Safari.
- Check the options you want restored. Press Reset.
- If you can not reset the browser, scan your computer with anti-malware software.