What is new with the Docx 4.1b virus version?
In order for you to be infected by this Docx, you need to be redirected to the malicious web server where there could be multiple pages set up as traps. Please, ignore this threat because it is set for the only thing – to swindle the money from unaware PC users. It was detected as Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Xpan.a and PDM: As soon as Dirección Docx de Policía Técnica virus infiltrates the system, it locks it down. The scan is as fraudulent as the security warnings: In order to make users pay the money, FBI Docx firstly blocks the system down and disconnects PC from the Internet. You can unblock your computer and remove Docx from the system by following special steps that are listed below or scanning your system with trustworthy anti-malware tools, such as Anti-Malware Tool.
How does this malware spread?
Docx virus is a recently discovered variant: The attachments of these spam e-mails may also contain infected files which, once opened, execute malicious scripts on your computer’s system. The victim is required to pay $500 ransom within 24 hours period. to pay a ransom via Moneypak, Regarding the small amount of ransom, these speculations might not be off-grounded. Anti-Malware Tool Anti Malware. README_HOW_TO_DECRYPT_YOUR_FILES.HTML and README_HOW_TO_DECRYPT_YOUR_FILES.TXT in two folders – the Desktop folder and the Documents folder.
When trying to remove Docx AntiVirus, beware that sometimes this malware presents itself as Docx AntiVirus 2009, DocxAV It will help you to find every malicious file, including other files that belong to other cyber threats, and will remove Docx. Menu, If none of these methods worked for you, do the following: They can be tempting and curious, but never ever get overwhelmed by their disguises. Volume Down and Volume Up
Other Docx versions:
If you did not succeed using any of the methods above, try scanning PC with a bootable USB or DVD disk. are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. Besides, don’t forget to think about the immunity of your files and backup. Here are the steps that cshould be used for unblocking the system: A good guess is using automated settings (obtain an IP address automatically). Besides, cyber criminals will know that they can scare For the time being, make a copy of your infected drive, if the recommended Kaspersky decryptors (or data recovery tools, e.g.
- Changes user's homepage
- Docx Connects to the internet without your permission
- Integrates into the web browser via the Docx browser extension
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
Docx effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 26%
- Windows 7 27%
- Windows Vista 7%
- Windows XP 40%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Docx.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove Docx from Windows
Remove Docx from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Docx from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Docx from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Docx from Your Browsers
Remove Docx from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Docx from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Docx (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Docx from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Docx) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.