Is Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com virus a dangerous program?
Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com is distributed just like any other adware, so it can infiltrate your computer unnoticed. is yet another application that might look like useful one The advertised facility might strike as a fascinating way to keep in touch with the most recent events/information. You should remove Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com from the PC because it is not a reliable program, and it could inadvertently lead you to dangerous websites. thus, its main goal is to lure you into clicking on ads. If it lands on the system successfully, each of your web browser, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explore may be complemented with a suspicious add-on and set to display sponsored advertisements every time you start browsing.
Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com was designed by SuperWeb LLC who is known for releasing numerous other similar applications, such as, TessView, Web Waltz, FineDealSoft, etc. as if out of nowhere. Programs like this have many flaws and side effects that, of course, are not an openly-discussed matter. As far as we know, InstallRex may be the main Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com’s promoter. In short, you should always choose Custom or Advanced installation method when downloading freewares from the web and then opt out of all unknown attachments.
The transmission ways of this PUP:
If you do not like the way Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com adware functions, just remove it from your computer system. The program collects information about what websites you are visiting and what search queries you are making. After all, they say that they can improve your overall web shopping experience, helping you to save money each time you buy things online. Your web browser will be affected even more greatly. Simply download reliable anti-malware application, such as Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool, install it on your computer and then run a full scan of all files stored on your hard drive. We can assure you that Anti-Malware Tool is going to delete Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com virus immediately. As a consequence of such activity, your browser might be clogged with more intrusive pay-per-click ads which bear no benefit for users, except for their developers.
Unlike what majority of the regular computer users think, removing viruses is not necessarily a job for professionals. You can find it at the end of this article. manually by yourself. please continue reading this article. They will eliminate this annoying adware easily. They will eliminate Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.coms It is crucial to restore the settings of all affected browsers separately, to make sure the adware doesn’t come back after a computer reboot.
How to remove Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com ads?
You can chose from two options for the removal of Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com PUP, when it is already operating on your computer’s system. In fact, this program is spread in a silent way – it is attached to another freeware or shareware and distributed together. Check your recently installed programs and remove the odd-looking ones. Those advertisements appear completely randomly, from time to time, and it’s really disturbing. itself, continue reading this article. t=5& Lastly, we would like to remind you to update both your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs regularly. If you opt for Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com removal, see the instructions on the Page2.
- Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com Connects to the internet without your permission
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com browser extension
- Installs itself without permissions
Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 26%
- Windows 7 25%
- Windows Vista 9%
- Windows XP 40%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com from Windows
Remove Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com from Your Browsers
Remove Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Congratulations-you-won.com-yourprize.com) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.