MacEnizer is a system optimizer that promises to clean junk files, disable unnecessary startup items and repair your system in one click. It is promoted as a useful tool and it has its official website, so you can download it from there. However, you can find tons of apps like this on the Internet, and the problem with particularly MacEnizer is that it has some downsides. So you can set them to be regularly performed. If you don’t know how to eliminate PUP like
Unfortunately, MacEnizer doesn’t remove anything before you purchase its full version. However, we do not recommend to do that, because if you do so, an adware will be added to all your web browsers at the exact same moment when you install this application. Only a trial version of MacEnizer is free, however, if you want to solve the issues that were supposedly detected you have to purchase its full version. They will most frequently inform you that a specific amount of files can easily be put to risk. If you are wondering how to avoid this malicious plugin, you need to be careful while downloading and installing something from the Internet for free. Once MacEnizer program runs, users will have to wait until a seemingly helpful scan is going to be concluded. And Windows MacEnizer malevolent application bears the initial responsibility for the display of foreign advertisements on the websites you visit.
Once inside, the program runs system scan and reports about some issues on your system. Moreover, after installing this player, you may notice excessive amount of popup ads. The programs belonging to this family display false warnings that state the computer is having a serious system failure and highly advises to call to remote tech support. In some cases, it may even report about specific computer issues and suggest to solve them for you. To highlight the unpredictability of this software, we are also going to mention that it manages to assign a new domain in the positions of browsers’ home pages, default search providers and new tab pages.
You should be very careful every time you are installing some new program to your computer. Of course, the sooner you do that – the better. The program is signed by Fiorentino Media LLC, Don’t forget to upgrade them to their latest version to ensure the program can Don’t forget to upgrade them to their latest version to ensure the program can eliminate all unwanted entries. Always follow the installation steps of freeware you are downloading from the Internet. might also be useful to make sure you have no unwanted applications on your computer.
It is recommended to remove MacEnizer from your computer immediately after its detection on the system. Due to the fact that DOM manipulation method can only be used on Internet Explorer, there was a need to create something that would target other very popular web browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you cannot detect it or it cannot be uninstalled, run a full system scan with an anti-malware program and let it fix the issue automatically. The recommended method to remove Fix It PUP (potentially unwanted application) from your computer is the automatic removal. If you see any attempts to install additional programs to your system, make sure you don’t allow unknown programs to enter your computer. However, the choice is yours.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Common MacEnizer behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- MacEnizer Connects to the internet without your permission
- Changes user's homepage
MacEnizer effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 25%
- Windows 7 22%
- Windows Vista 7%
- Windows XP 46%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in MacEnizer.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove MacEnizer from Windows
Remove MacEnizer from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove MacEnizer from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove MacEnizer from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove MacEnizer from Your Browsers
Remove MacEnizer from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete MacEnizer from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with MacEnizer (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate MacEnizer from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to MacEnizer) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.