HOW CAN I GET INFETCED WITH Mockba virus?
Mockba virus is a new member of Ukash group of threats. We have already notified you about Mockba some months ago. Yes, Mockba is partially right because it really locks the system down so that you can’t do anything about it, like browse the web or use legitimate programs. the use of copyrighted material, distribution of pornographic content, distribution of malware. The programs uses the same AES encryption as many recent ransomware applications. Similar applications have been infecting computers all over the world for months.
HOW CAN I REMOVE Mockba Ukash virus?
When these files are being encrypted, the virus communicates with its TOR Command & For instance, Image.jpeg will be replaced with Image.jpeg.encrypted. In order to overcome this situation, your should use one of these methods: Sadly, we have to inform you that once your computer gets infected by ransomware, you should not expect to get your files back. As an option to remove the charges as well as PC blocking you are offered to pay a fine as soon as possible. If you can’t, follow these tips: You will make a clean sweep yourself, if you adhere to this advice, at least for the future.
You should never trust this scam. You may get this ransomware when visiting infected websites or downloading infected files. decrypt your corrupted files. However, later it was reported that the coders of Mockba had sent messages in English, Portuguese, Italian and Czech. encrypted by the user. Who knows, if the modest amount of money will not be taken as an insult. Try to complete all steps correctly and you will be able to eliminate
Error Mockba removal options
* Users infected with You should perform a system scan with anti-malware programs like This is why we strongly recommend installing a professional computer security tool and remove this virus automatically, not manually. Moreover, avoid opening e-mails from unknown senders; After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program. After the virus is completely eliminated, find alternatives to protect your data. If this virus has affected your Windows OS, you can try Anti-Malware Tool.
- Mockba Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Mockba Connects to the internet without your permission
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Common Mockba behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Mockba Shows commercial adverts
- Installs itself without permissions
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
Mockba effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 25%
- Windows 7 28%
- Windows Vista 11%
- Windows XP 36%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Mockba.
|Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )
Remove Mockba from Windows
Remove Mockba from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Mockba from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Mockba from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Mockba from Your Browsers
Remove Mockba from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Mockba from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Mockba (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Mockba from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Mockba) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.