Dailyapp.me virus – why does it deliver annoying advertisements?
Dailyapp.me is a malicious domain that is used by cybecriminals to display fake popups and distribute potentially unwanted programs. is trying to create an image of valid and reliable application, but you should not believe it. However, if you keep this adware installed on the system, it may enable tracking cookies and start collecting information about your browsing habits with an intention to transmit gathered data to other third-parties. If you click on them, you will be immediately redirected to one of the websites that Dailyapp.me creators are trying to promote. Moreover, this can greatly increase your telephone bill because this service costs around 180 $.
If you want to avoid It comes along free players, PDF creators, download managers, etc. You may have also heard about CheapNCheap, Cooltech, FloorPrice and others. Dailyapp.me is no exception. If you see that some software that you are not aware of being installed alongside – do not allow it. Moreover, at the end of the survey, you may be asked to enter your phone number and agree to pay a weekly payment for unknown services. It makes money from them.
How can this application appear on my computer?
When Dailyapp.me enters your computer, it gets installed on Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer web browsers. Also, a professional malware detection and removal tool would warn you before downloading a potentially dangerous installer. Especially be careful when installing PDF creators, music/video players and recorders, download managers and similar programs as they are the primary targets of such deceptive PUP marketing strategy. However, the truth is it works more like an adware than a useful tool. You obtain such infected software packages on unreliable download sites or download them from P2P (peer-to-peer) networks. The most important thing is to uncheck ticks saying that you agree to install CS or its counterparts, such as Deal Fairy, ConnectSo Toolbar, Surftastic, and so on.
However, if for some reasons you don’t want to download any additional anti-malware software, you can eliminate If you have just noticed that Dailyapp.me hijack issue is on each of your web browsers, check the guide on the next page of this post. They will eliminate these annoying messages easily. After being updated, it should automatically find and delete this adware with its components. Keeping it on your computer would be rather risky. Look for various check boxes that can be already checked for you and read all terms and conditions. Do not hesitate to ask questions using the comments section below!
Is it possible to eliminate this computer parasite without anti-spyware?
To learn more about specific features of To learn more about specific features of They can even even be installed together with well-known applications that you download from reputable download websites. A manual removal is also a secondary alternative. Do not forget to update it if you want to browse safely and be ensured that a powerful program protects your computer. Always deselect options that indicate about downloading unknown additional programs. This rule says that the setup of any freeware is to be implemented in Advanced/Custom settings. the guidelines below. Good luck! If you find an add-on, toolbar, plug-in or extension set by default, make sure that you untick each of them.
- Dailyapp.me Connects to the internet without your permission
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Slows internet connection
- Common Dailyapp.me behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Dailyapp.me browser extension
- Dailyapp.me Shows commercial adverts
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Dailyapp.me Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Changes user's homepage
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Installs itself without permissions
Dailyapp.me effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 21%
- Windows 7 30%
- Windows Vista 9%
- Windows XP 40%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Dailyapp.me.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove Dailyapp.me from Windows
Remove Dailyapp.me from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Dailyapp.me from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Dailyapp.me from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Dailyapp.me from Your Browsers
Remove Dailyapp.me from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Dailyapp.me from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Dailyapp.me (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Dailyapp.me from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Dailyapp.me) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.