ProductEvent.app might seem like trustworthy service. Its name is exactly the same as that of the tool created by Microsoft. To fix them, you will be recommended to purchase a full version of ProductEvent.app Recently many computer users have reported about receiving popup ads offering to download this player or get update for it, for example, Static.bestusefuldownloads.com popup. Later, ProductEvent.app might ask for money for the services it provides. However, this application has already been tagged as a PUP – a potentially unwanted program. It probably won’t allow you to store your files (since there is a fee for such luxury) but instead, it will simply produce windows, suggesting that your files are in desperate need of protection.
ProductEvent.app runs a system scan as soon as it is installed to the computer. This executable is located at the C: It is a potentially unwanted program, just like its affiliates. In the most cases it came inside bundled with other software (Video converters, MP3 pProductEvent.app, etc.) that computer users can download from third-party websites. Besides, the program often lists issues that don’t even have any effect on your system, like some old registry entries. However, ProductEvent.app reports about errors that don’t even exist on your machine. ProductEvent.app PUP cannot guarantee absolute security for the demonstrated content.
If you have noticed the scanner of ProductEvent.app on your computer although you have never installed it, it is not recommended to keep it. Its official homepage is one of them, but distributors like Softonic, Soft112, Jaleco, Softpedia all offer free versions of this application as well. If you are ever offered to try ProductEvent.app to optimise your computer’s performance, do not agree to install it. It is recommended to uninstalling ALL programs installed on the same date as problems have appeared. Many people have indicated to suffer from security issues after getting programs from this or similar domain. That is why this application is cunningly added to freely distributed freeware or shareware. We highly discourage users from engaging in conversation with people behind 1-866-207-6545, but if they do, they should never give away personal details to the people that answer.
ProductEvent.app does not have its official website which interested users could visit and from which the player could be downloaded. This optimisation is paid and it’s not clear what improvements you will receive. Then scan your system with a reputable antispyware program, for example, Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool. from there. This software was listed as PUP in the past by Microsoft, though removed from database at the moment. To identify them, scanning with Anti-Malware Tool or other reputable antispyware tool might be useful. might also be useful to make sure you have no unwanted applications on your computer.
Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool and Hitman are the professional malware removal software that is the best option in the case of malware infection. Such distribution ProductEvent.app should not be encouraged. Cyber criminals managed to develop a browser extension, that is compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. They also act as protective shields against malware attacks. If you have already paid for ProductEvent.app, contact your credit card company and dispute the charges. We provide you with the tutorial for manual removal of Audio to Audio program just below.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- ProductEvent.app Shows commercial adverts
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- ProductEvent.app Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Slows internet connection
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Changes user's homepage
- Integrates into the web browser via the ProductEvent.app browser extension
ProductEvent.app effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 25%
- Windows 7 27%
- Windows Vista 12%
- Windows XP 36%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in ProductEvent.app.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove ProductEvent.app from Windows
Remove ProductEvent.app from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove ProductEvent.app from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove ProductEvent.app from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove ProductEvent.app from Your Browsers
Remove ProductEvent.app from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete ProductEvent.app from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with ProductEvent.app (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate ProductEvent.app from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to ProductEvent.app) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.