ShoppingDealsLive browser hijacker – why is it an unreliable program?
Before we go deeper into specifications of this malware, let’s answer the main question – how to remove it? It is also assigned to potentially unwanted programs’ (PUP) group. After the virus is done infiltrating, a number of additional browser extensions, add-ons, and similar “helper objects” may be installed to help the program remain on the infected device. ShoppingDealsLive is set as my default start page and search provider by default. while in reality it’s sponsored by third parties and used for promotion of affiliate websites. This hijacker may not be the biggest malware threat you can be hit with, but it can put your virtual security at risk by showing you potentially harmful third-party content.
The program looks just like any genuine search page. The extension for Firefox is called ShoppingDealsLive NewTab, and the extension for Chrome is called Inmotion Search. Unfortunately, it is not true at all. After installing the application, a browser cookie and a pixel tag may be used to monitor your browsing behavior. If you are one of those people who have been annoyed to death by ShoppingDealsLive redirects to suspicious sites, questionable pop-up ads and similar inconveniences on each of your web browsers, you should think about scanning your computer with the reputable anti-spyware.
Why does ShoppingDealsLive redirect me to suspicious websites?
We recommend using a reliable anti-spyware for the removal of this browser hijacker because it may install related registry entries alongside and show up on your computer even if you remove it from Control Panel. If you act in accordance with these expectations, you might find yourself stuck in delicate situations. If you have scanned your computer but still suffer from redirections to As you can see, you can download it voluntarily if you want, but it is also distributed using software installers that might install it on your computer secretly. The diagnostic tool can be downloaded from our website. If one does not read all the instructions carefully and does not remove checkboxes, she ends up with unwanted changes like redirections to ShoppingDealsLive.
You must ShoppingDealsLive the MySafeTab extension to erase ShoppingDealsLive from your Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers. Redirection and advertisements might be constructed to lead you to the same sponsored domains. We have found that its search results are modified and designed to accommodate promotional links that generate advertising revenue when clicked. Therefore, ShoppingDealsLive removal from the PC is the best option to go for, if you want to browse uninterrupted again. By using such a tool to delete this hijacker, you will be sure that everything associated with it has been ShoppingDealsLived. These are the reasons we recommend double-checking your PC for anything associated with the hijacker in question as soon as you are done with the manual removal.
How to remove this potentially dangerous toolbar?
You can delete ShoppingDealsLive by restoring your browser settings to default. If you already have an anti-malware tool and place your full confidence on it, then run a security scan with it. To learn how to remove it, please continue reading on page 2. If you need help with that, use our manual removal guide. However, if you still decided to delete this program on your own, please be careful and follow manual removal guide below. Usually, you will have to deselect sever checkmarks to avoid these modifications.
- Common ShoppingDealsLive behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- ShoppingDealsLive Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Integrates into the web browser via the ShoppingDealsLive browser extension
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
ShoppingDealsLive effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 21%
- Windows 7 24%
- Windows Vista 7%
- Windows XP 48%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in ShoppingDealsLive.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove ShoppingDealsLive from Windows
Remove ShoppingDealsLive from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove ShoppingDealsLive from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove ShoppingDealsLive from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove ShoppingDealsLive from Your Browsers
Remove ShoppingDealsLive from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete ShoppingDealsLive from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with ShoppingDealsLive (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate ShoppingDealsLive from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to ShoppingDealsLive) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.