QuickEmailSearch.com virus: a bothersome browser hijacker
Once City QuickEmailSearch.com Home QuickEmailSearch.com is installed, it is supposed to replace user’s start QuickEmailSearch.com or his new tab QuickEmailSearch.com with a particular web QuickEmailSearch.com called cityQuickEmailSearch.com.QuickEmailSearch.com. If you ran into QuickEmailSearch.com virus, stay alerted since it is not a legitimate search engine but a browser hijacker. Otherwise, you may be prepared for redirections to insecure websites, continuous pop-up advertisements and slow downs of your browsers. It you try replacing it with any other websites, it will come back again once you reboot your system. Later, it may change the homepage and default search engine to QuickEmailSearch.com and then may start taking control over user’s search sessions. The problem is that the hijacker might violate it by leaking to third-parties. This is dangerous because lots of such sites are filled with malware or other suspicious programs that can be used for various questionable activities.
The main intention of this PUP is to redirect its users to QuickEmailSearch.com sponsors’ websites to boost their web traffic. You use the program at your own risk and should avoid clicking on ads that offer system scanners, updates, and other questionable services, because those ads may trick you into visiting malicious websites. First of all, research carried out by specialists at 2virus-removal.com has revealed that this search engine is going to display modified search results. Despite of the fact that it does no harm your system directly, the way it was installed and how it promotes affiliate websites are both unfair.
QuickEmailSearch.com distribution method
In order to remove QuickEmailSearch.com go to Control Panel -> It also tracks your browsing activity and later it can sell this information to third parties that use it for marketing purposes. Take a look at this statement: This way, it may get more information about user’s likes and dislikes, what means that it may provide customized links and advertisements during your browsing. If you contacted them, email addresses, name can also be made known to them. As a result, you are effectively using Yahoo.com, which might include its promotional links, but they are safe. This adjusting will be done according to your browsing history ant other information you handle and apply online.
At first, go Was it plusnetwork.com? It is highly recommended to remove QuickEmailSearch.com immediately after detecting it on your computer. Besides, you never know if the pages QuickEmailSearch.com promote are safe to visit. Some versions of this hijacker install software that blocks browser settings from changing. Scan with Anti-Malware Tool as it identifies such programs quite well. These applications are suggested to be installed alongside the app you selected.
How can I stop QuickEmailSearch.com redirects from happening?
This unpleasant search adventure may initiate its journey from softwares with no monetary fee. We recommend using Anti-Malware Tool because this security program can easily remove QuickEmailSearch.com from the computer and fight off multiple malicious programs. It is also recommended to keep the anti-malware program on the computer to protect it from virus attacks. That is why you have to select ”custom” or ”advanced” installation method and deselect such agreements. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you will not encounter another untrustworthy program ever again if you stop downloading applications from the web. Also, sometimes it could result in money extortion as you could unwittingly reveal your credit card information in a financial scam.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Installs itself without permissions
- Changes user's homepage
- Common QuickEmailSearch.com behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
QuickEmailSearch.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 23%
- Windows 7 25%
- Windows Vista 11%
- Windows XP 41%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in QuickEmailSearch.com.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove QuickEmailSearch.com from Windows
Remove QuickEmailSearch.com from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove QuickEmailSearch.com from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove QuickEmailSearch.com from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove QuickEmailSearch.com from Your Browsers
Remove QuickEmailSearch.com from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete QuickEmailSearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with QuickEmailSearch.com (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate QuickEmailSearch.com from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to QuickEmailSearch.com) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.