Smart Mac Booster However, since many users have noticed this application to be added without their consent, it is categorized as a potentially unwanted program. Usually, the tool comes bundled to various freeware, such as video or music players, PDF creators and so on. The user can leave the application running in the background and get back, whenever he (she) feels like, just in one click. The developers of Corner Sunshine PUP, namely Corner SunShine, Inc., take advantage of this by creating an app, which would be disguised as a displayer of the most recent weather forecasts. However, not all optimization facilities are actually helpful:
First things first – you should know that there are two most common ways how you can eliminate this unwanted application. This website is known for causing redirects to commercial websites, including compromised ones and hijacking your search results. To be exact – Smart Mac Booster employ calculating power of computers and uses it to mine bit coins. They can appear on any website you visit and can take whatever place they want to. Its nature is more secretive and exploits You can use other anti-malware applications of your choice as well.
If you call this number, don’t be surprised to get a huge telephone bill later, as usually such services are not cheap. While automatic drivers updates might be useful tool, its additional services of this application is questionable in my oppinion. We recommend to use either or Anti-Malware Tool – both these applications have a huge virus database and will detect and eliminate the infection in a blink of an eye. Furthermore, Smart Mac Booster alerts you to solve non-existing issues of your computer. If you already have Smart Mac Booster installed on your PC, uninstall it from control panel. You can refuse most of the undesirable search tools that come bundled at the installation setup.
We recommend uninstalling any application modifying the way pages look that was installed without your consent. Smart Mac Booster, scan your system with a reputable antispyware program, for example, Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool. Smart Mac Booster and other software developed by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. Look for it on the list of programs and uninstall from there. People that follow this advise are provided with a better look at the program being prepared for usage. There is also an option for the manual removal of this PUP, which can be implemented following the tutorial under this post.
The truth is that Smart Mac Booster is not a shopping assistant and it cannot provide you with the best prices or deals. Smart Mac Booster PUP. We provide you with the free instructions, so we have to admit that we have dramatized a little to much by saying that you will need to enter the state of trance to perform the manual deletion of Corner Sunshine PUP. The manual removal instructions for the latter malware are right below. ‘Bundling” is a strategy that hackers exploit to spread malware applications.
Smart Mac Booster Behavior
- Smart Mac Booster Connects to the internet without your permission
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Slows internet connection
- Smart Mac Booster Shows commercial adverts
- Common Smart Mac Booster behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Changes user's homepage
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Smart Mac Booster browser extension
- Smart Mac Booster Deactivates Installed Security Software.
Smart Mac Booster effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 21%
- Windows 7 22%
- Windows Vista 11%
- Windows XP 46%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Smart Mac Booster.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Smart Mac Booster Geography
Remove Smart Mac Booster from Windows
Remove Smart Mac Booster from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Smart Mac Booster from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Smart Mac Booster from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Smart Mac Booster from Your Browsers
Remove Smart Mac Booster from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Smart Mac Booster from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Smart Mac Booster (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Smart Mac Booster from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Smart Mac Booster) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.