So what is Onlyonesearch.com and how is it different from reliable and well-known search engines?
In fact, Onlyonesearch.com is a cross-browser plug-in, what means that it can settle down on Google Chrome and other web browsers (IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari) as well. If this ever happens to you, we are sure that you will notice the presence of Onlyonesearch.com really quickly because it will add icons that resemble legitimate browsers on the desktop. If you have noticed Onlyonesearch.com set as your homepage, your browser or browsers have been affected too. Needless to say, we advise removing unreliable software. It says „Wellcome to Onlyonesearch.com“.
Onlyonesearch.com is targeted at computer users who speak Spanish; For instance, Onlyonesearch.com might be suggested on another application’s setup file; We have found that Onlyonesearch.com is disseminated through malicious software bundles found on many freeware distributing websites. As soon as it infiltrates the system, hijacker modifies some of PC’s settings and starts making you visit While in some cases, you will just end up visiting some random commercial page, sometimes Onlyonesearch.com can redirect you to malicious websites where you can get your system infected.
How does Onlyonesearch.com hijack the computer system?
Only having all the information about Onlyonesearch.com products you should decide if the benefits they offer overcome the annoying features. It is true that being infected with the likes of Onlyonesearch.com is not the best holiday on earth, but the browser hijacker cannot infect you with malware unless you allow it to. This could happen because the newly set search engine could present you with modified results, meaning that some of them could be embedded with redirect links, which could take you to devious sites if you happen to click on it. So, run a scan with Anti-Malware Tool to make sure that there are no leftovers of this Onlyonesearch.com In addition, if infected with System Progressive Protection, follow this detailed removal guide If you interact with the content represented by them, you could jeopardize your virtual security without even realizing it.
Onlyonesearch.com can slither into your computer seamlessly. When you install a software bundle that contains this browser hijacker, the installer will set it as the default homepage. We suggest eliminating all pieces of software that might have entered your operating system along with the hijacker, and if you have a hard time identifying threats, use an authentic malware scanner. You just need to install security software on your computer. If you already clicked some of the browser hijacker’s displayed ads that looked suspicious, we would recommend you to check the system for other possible threats.
Easy Onlyonesearch.com removal from your computer guide
Browser hijackers may be uninvited guests in your computer systems, but it is also quite easy to remove them out from your machine. Various adware, browser hijackers, plug-ins, and add-ons are known to be distributed the same way. It can also be added to the main installer on some download page. While most of the time it should be possible to avoid installing unwanted apps if you were to read the setup steps one by one, most of the users tend to breeze through the installation because they want to be done with it as soon as possible. To identify them, scanning with Anti-Malware Tool, StopZilla, Anti-Malware Tool or other reputable antispyware tool might be useful.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Onlyonesearch.com browser extension
- Onlyonesearch.com Shows commercial adverts
Onlyonesearch.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 30%
- Windows 7 31%
- Windows Vista 9%
- Windows XP 30%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Onlyonesearch.com.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove Onlyonesearch.com from Windows
Remove Onlyonesearch.com from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Onlyonesearch.com from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Onlyonesearch.com from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Onlyonesearch.com from Your Browsers
Remove Onlyonesearch.com from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Onlyonesearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Onlyonesearch.com (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Onlyonesearch.com from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Onlyonesearch.com) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.