What is Sweet Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com?
We consider Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com semi-malicious because of the way it is distributed. Although it claims to be a very useful search tool that uses advanced technology, it is only an open door for you to get your system infected with even worse, more dangerous malware. If this add-on does not replace the homepage, it certainly modifies the New Tab page, and that might be unexpected for you. In this article about Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com, we are going to explain what situation you are dealing with. Users are able to generate results from different searching facilities like Google, Yahoo or Bing. While, this documentation is obligatory to read.
Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com can appear on your computer after downloading freeware and shareware. It includes these websites to your search results and expects users to click on them. However, if you are new PC user, you should keep in mind that there are hundreds of free programs that are used for promiting such questionable search sites like this one. The current PUP is more entertainment-based. However, this way the Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com violates your privacy. Once you do that, don’t forget to change your system settings back to normal. It causes Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com redirects whenever a user clicks on any of the search results.
Why can’t I remember installing Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com hijacker?
How to remove Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com from the browser?
As you realize, Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com extension is a rather worthless program as it provides you with modified search results and suspicious ads that can lead you to third-party sites. Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com does that in order to make money for its creators, but the program is not responsible for the third-party content you encounter when it reroutes you to an affiliated website. Change search engine to google or other and delete If you want to ask us a question regarding this topic, you can do it in the comments section below. However, the most reliable way to get rid of it is to perform a full system scan with anti-malware because that’s the only way that grants removal of all PUPs and malicious files.
- Common Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Installs itself without permissions
- Changes user's homepage
- Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com Shows commercial adverts
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com browser extension
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Slows internet connection
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 21%
- Windows 7 30%
- Windows Vista 11%
- Windows XP 38%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com from Windows
Remove Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com from Your Browsers
Remove Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Search.hearthandsatellitemaps.com) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.