LogicalSearch installs shortcuts into your taskbar and on your desktop. Although this software does not detect false positives, it is installed together with other programs that are detected by LogicalSearch scan. Usually the program appears on computers after installing some freeware or shareware applications. LogicalSearch includes several buttons, like Restaurants, Hotels, Spa and Beauty, Shopping, etc. However, many users find it difficult to uninstall LogicalSearch. Chances are very high that LogicalSearch operates on your PC and you are not even aware of it. It probably won’t allow you to store your files (since there is a fee for such luxury) but instead, it will simply produce windows, suggesting that your files are in desperate need of protection.
As a matter of fact, there are records that two other malware are being developed right now for the same purpose – to fraud LogicalSearch payment system users. This application needs to run together with other software after every time the computer is restarted and adjusted for a new day. No other legitimate and useful tool would distribute shady malicious programs. Additionally, LogicalSearch may install other unwanted software to your computer, which may cause various security related issues. They are the type of codes, which have no other function other than the display of advertising content, which is not the same as you receive from legitimate advertisers. However, this is not our main concern.
Thus it is no wonder that LogicalSearch will show that your PC has several hundred of issues. So technically, its advertisers infect PC with a browser hijacker first, and then install software to remove parts of it later on. it can be set to run every time you reboot your computer or at any time it finds appropriate. At the worst, you will get more advertisements and loose some privacy because of content served from other sources. It is clear that the program just wants you to make a payment for it.
Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool are experienced security tools that will detect LogicalSearch PUP and remove it from your device. It is worth mentioning, that this method can be used only on Internet Explorer web browsers. LogicalSearch and other software developed by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. from there. It is indicated that optional software applications are spotted by majority of people, downloading free applications from the Internet. Always follow the installation steps of freeware you are downloading from the Internet.
Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or Stopzilla are the tools which are widely applied for malware removal. They can also eliminate LogicalSearch PUP together with its related files and entries. Cyber criminals managed to develop a browser extension, that is compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. They also act as protective shields against malware attacks. Even though Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool. You can choose the program that you find the most convenient, or try out our suggestions like Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or Hitman.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Slows internet connection
- Changes user's homepage
- LogicalSearch Shows commercial adverts
- Integrates into the web browser via the LogicalSearch browser extension
- LogicalSearch Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
LogicalSearch effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 27%
- Windows 7 23%
- Windows Vista 12%
- Windows XP 38%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in LogicalSearch.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove LogicalSearch from Windows
Remove LogicalSearch from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove LogicalSearch from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove LogicalSearch from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove LogicalSearch from Your Browsers
Remove LogicalSearch from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete LogicalSearch from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with LogicalSearch (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate LogicalSearch from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to LogicalSearch) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.