What is EasyToolOnline and why does it links its users to unreliable websites?
As we have said, EasyToolOnline can be easily installed from its official website. We advise that you EasyToolOnline this search engine from your browser because its ad-supported search results can feature promoted links that redirect to infected websites. However, we highly recommend removing it with a help of a reputable anti-spyware because EasyToolOnline is a suspicious browser hijacker that may try to prevent its removal in various ways and cause infiltration of other potentially unwanted programs on your system. While technically this program is far from malware, it has been “rewarded” with several capabilities that look suspicious. For example, certain websites may be blocked for some reason, your web browser may crash constantly and work much slower that it used to.
EasyToolOnline is assigned to the group of hijackware. This means that this hijacker is likely to be spread in other ways as well. In fact, users have an opportunity not to agree with that; Besides, ignore its misleading advertisements and do NOT click on its ads. capable of hijacking all of web browsers. However, that is not the case regarding this particular instance. Not surprisingly, it has been found that it uses tracking software for collecting personally non-identifiable information about its users.
Why did EasyToolOnline become my homepage? I did not set it by myself.
Viruses like this (browser hijackers) can be removed rather easily. It can also be bundled with custom installer on some download websites, for example, Brothersoft, CNET, Softonic, etc. All these details are necessary to provide users with the relevant content – in this case, job adverts. Another devious thing is the search box on a newly set homepage. One of these applications should automatically detect the location of The next thing that you have to do is to uncheck all pre-checked check marks. However, you cannot get rid of the discussed browser hijacker that simply – it is not enough to set another website as a homepage.
Our research has shown that the bundled installers were set to install EasyToolOnline as your browser’s homepage address in the case of Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox. It is healthy to reset browsers because that clears the browsing history, cache, and cookies at the same time. Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs list. The creators can generate income based on the web traffic they reroute to third-party websites, i.e., according to the number of ads and links users click on. As you can see, the steps are not very complicated, and you should be able to perform them successfully even if you lack experience.
How does EasyToolOnline hijacker spread?
Below you will find our step-by-step removal instructions which will help you uninstall EasyToolOnline but our team recommends using a spyware and malware removal tool. We are of the opinion that those promotional links can come from bad sources and in the worst case scenario infect your PC with dangerous malware. Of course, it is easier to get rid of the browser hijacker automatically, so if you call yourself an inexperienced computer user and do not believe that you can erase it yourself, you should employ the first (automatic) method. EasyToolOnline as soon as possible. It is also important that you keep away from suspicious websites and do not on third-party advertisements if you want to safeguard your PC;
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Changes user's homepage
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Slows internet connection
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- EasyToolOnline Connects to the internet without your permission
EasyToolOnline effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 26%
- Windows 7 30%
- Windows Vista 8%
- Windows XP 36%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in EasyToolOnline.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Remove EasyToolOnline from Windows
Remove EasyToolOnline from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove EasyToolOnline from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove EasyToolOnline from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove EasyToolOnline from Your Browsers
Remove EasyToolOnline from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete EasyToolOnline from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with EasyToolOnline (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate EasyToolOnline from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to EasyToolOnline) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.