Say goodbye to Web ads and Popup windows. Even though Boost My Mac proclaims to wipe your computer clean from objectionable promotional content, this ads cleaner is not going to efficiently keep its word. Ltd.) is promoted as a system optimization tool available at uspcworks.com. However in most of the cases Boost My Mac is installed by bundle installers without a full confirmation (in my case there was NO confirmation for it, just for software that was using the app store) and thus it is not a harmless and useful program. This is a bizarre and hazardous program which can be installed alongside other applications.
The more funny part of Boost My Mac is that it claims to free “valuable disk space” by deleting missing shortcuts (Which take several kilobytes of space at the most). The program is categorized as potentially unwanted one because it is distributed alongside other freeware and it can also try installing other undesirable applications, including adware, browser hijackers, etc. nothing extraordinary. But, in fact, Windows registry does not cause the computer to slow down, especially, the newer versions. the program exaggerates about its features and abilities, it is categorized as a potentially unwanted program. it was designed solely The safety of your computer’s system is jeopardized.
In some cases Boost My Mac installer does not install the adware. I think this is a deceptive tactics and such programs should never be trusted. However, even if it managed to remove some amount of the right entries, this will not have a great impact on your computer’s performance. If this system optimizer is not capable of carrying out its promises, is there any reason to keep it? There is no question, whether you have or have not to remove Windows Boost My Mac from your PC. For now, only people using Windows OS and Mac OS X are invited to exploit the advantages of this facility. It is important to operate with reputable software and value your computers safety above other things.
To efficiently eliminate this Boost My Mac, utilize anti-malware tools like Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or Hitman. Antivirus program is an essential element of a safe computer system. related on the list of programs and uninstall it from there. Scanning with Anti-Malware programs like Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool Anti-Malware might also be useful to make sure you have no unwanted programs on your computer. Select Custom or Advanced options if they are present on installation screens. full power. If this is your case, try to use some alternative tools, such as CCleaner.
Better remove Boost My Mac PUP from your computer’s system with Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or Hitman reputable security software. Some of those tools are paid while other ones can be used for free. We provide free manual removal guides as well. If you have already done that, immediately contact your credit card provider with a request to refund your money. So if you do not deselect this option, it will not ask for your authorization to be added. Go for Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool Anti-Malware, Hitman Pro.
Boost My Mac Behavior
- Slows internet connection
- Boost My Mac Shows commercial adverts
- Boost My Mac Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Installs itself without permissions
- Boost My Mac Connects to the internet without your permission
- Integrates into the web browser via the Boost My Mac browser extension
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Changes user's homepage
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
Boost My Mac effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 29%
- Windows 7 32%
- Windows Vista 10%
- Windows XP 29%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Boost My Mac.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Boost My Mac Geography
Remove Boost My Mac from Windows
Remove Boost My Mac from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Boost My Mac from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Boost My Mac from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Boost My Mac from Your Browsers
Remove Boost My Mac from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Boost My Mac from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Boost My Mac (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Boost My Mac from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Boost My Mac) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.